News, Views and Opinions from Trend Micro
Created to help computer and mobile users across the world stay in the know on all things security, Trend Micro Simply Security offers independent news and views as well as expert insight from Trend’s security experts. The site covers topics ranging from cloud security, data protection, internet security and privacy, to threat intelligence, research and prevention.
Who is Trend Micro?
Trend Micro Incorporated, a global leader in security software, strives to make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Our innovative security solutions for consumers, businesses and governments protect information on mobile devices, endpoints, gateways, servers and the cloud. For more information, visit www.trendmicro.com.
Trend Micro Social Media Community Guidelines
Welcome to the Trend Micro Social Media Community!
We’re excited for you to join the conversation. While our social media sites are open forums, we ask that you keep your posts friendly and clean.
• be courteous, respectful and polite
• post content that will help others and contribute to the conversation
• ask us for help if you need it
• respect copyright and fair use laws
• protect yourself and your privacy
Remember, for product, technical and customer service issues, it’s best to reach out directly to our support team by clicking here: http://esupport.trendmicro.com/en-us/default.aspx
• post foul language or spam
• be abusive, hateful, obscene or a cyber-bully
• post fraudulent, deceptive or misleading links/content
• post copyrighted or third party materials without prior authorization
• disclose another’s confidential, personal, copyrighted or proprietary information
• provide unnecessary personal or confidential details about yourself
Posts that don’t follow these guidelines will be removed; anyone who habitually violates these rules may be blocked.
We’re excited and anxious to hear from you.
We truly believe this will help us make our world safer for exchanging digital information. Check here often for news and information, and tweet or post a comment to us!
Thanks for joining the conversation!