If you have a small business, you’re probably smart enough to know that you need to protect it with security software. Are you also aware that it’s just as important to keep that security updated with the latest version?
Think of your current IT security like it’s a car. If you’ve had it for a couple of years, it’s probably missing a lot of the latest safety and performance advancements that newer models have. The sooner you upgrade, the safer and more efficient you’ll be.
Here are 5 good reasons to upgrade to Worry-Free™ Business Security 9.0 now (and to consider getting a new car):
- Safer—Worry-Free Business Security 9.0 has enhanced safety features including browser exploit protection—just like new model cars have multiple airbags, crash sensors, and more
- Faster—Version 9.0 has scanning (local to local) up to 63% faster than earlier versions of Worry-Free Business Security. It also allows up to 17% faster web browsing. It’s like a new car with a better engine and more horsepower
- Smarter—Version 9.0 has improved technology and more capabilities (VSAPI memory scan, behavior monitoring enhancements, and more)—just like new cars have improved in-car technology (4G hot spots, integrated GPS with traffic, etc.)
- More Efficient—Version 9.0 is more efficient, with performance-enhancing features like scan cache, which records scanned files to prevent wasteful re-scanning—just like new cars use energy more efficiently
- Free!—Upgrading from an older version of Worry-Free Business Security to Worry-Free Business Security 9.0 is absolutely free of charge—just like a … well, here’s where the analogy ends, unless you know how to get a new car for free (but if you did, why would you wait?)
Visit the Trend Micro Download page to get the latest free updates for your products.
More about the latest version
Trend Micro has stayed an industry leader by keeping our eyes on the road of the IT security needs for businesses, large and small. With this great attention to detail and a rock-solid commitment to staying ahead of the “bad guys,” we have been very successful in protecting businesses for over 25 years.
To stay on top, Trend Micro is constantly at work to improve our products. As an example, a few months ago we launched the new 9.0 version of Worry-Free Business Security. If you haven’t upgraded yet, it’s clearly time to do it. The latest version of Worry-Free Business Security is a solution that anticipates and protects against the threats that come with the expansion of BYOD usage by small businesses and their employees.
More recently, we updated Worry-Free Business Security 9.0 with a “hot fix” to address the Heartbleed vulnerability. (If you already updated to version 9.0 before May 5, 2014, you’ll need to download the patch.)
| Worry-Free Business Security 9.0 is Compatible with Microsoft
Trend Micro strongly recommends upgrading to the latest Worry-Free Business Security version available in our Download Center: