Trend Micro Cloud App Encryption is a new service that addresses customer data privacy and sovereignty problems when moving to the Office 365 cloud. The initial North American release rolled out in October 2014 and received positive feedback from customers and partners. Cloud App Encryption 2.0 introduces on-premises key management that supports both a Trend Micro encryption key server and third-party KMIP servers, providing customers full control of their encryption key (BYOK).
Cloud App Encryption 2.0 is available now for public preview. We welcome customers and partners to join this public preview by testing the service and providing feedback. The public preview feedback will be crucial for us to further fine tune the product and even the product launch strategy.
Cloud App Encryption includes the following features:
- Exchange Online data at rest encryption
- Trend Micro hosted key management
- Customer on-premises key management (New!)
- Real-time and batch encryption/decryption of Office 365 email data
- User and group based encryption policies
- Automatic account sign-up and provisioning
- Auto and manual Active Directory synchronization
- Log and event queries for audit logs and encryption logs
- Real-time encryption and device/endpoint usage metrics on dashboard
- Trend Micro Customer License Licensing Portal integration
- Auto-discover proxy on Outlook and mobile clients for easier deployment (New!)
- Active Directory GPO template for Outlook client settings for automatic deployment (New!)
- Trend Micro License Management Platform integration (New!)
How to preview Cloud App Encryption for Office 365 V2
If you encounter any issues or have feedback about the preview testing, please contact email@example.com .
Enjoy the Cloud App Encryption for Office 365 public preview!